- The new MMICs from mmTron represent the highest power levels in mmwave. mmTron has created several MMICs for use in Ku, K, Ka, Q and V band mmwave power amplifiers. The Ka band GaN MMIC provides 50W of saturated power. The Q band GaN MMIC provides 20W of saturated power, and the V band MMIC has a 10W saturated output power.
- To meet the stringent requirements of 5G FR2 front-ends (FEM), mmTron has taped out ultra-low noise MMICs, high linearity mixers, and beam steering front-ends.
- mmTron has completed the design of a single 9W GaN Custom MMIC for Q-band (37-40.5 GHz).
- Utilizing SiGe, InP and GaAs technologies, mmTron has designed a quad 64 Gbaud Modulator driver housed in a custom air-cavity surface mount package. The compact design of the quad modulator driver has the lowest footprint in the market.
- mmTron has successfully launched Ka-band high power GaN SSPA with patented graceful degradation for mission critical applications.
- Using mmwave GaN technology, mmTron has designed a family of space-qualified ultra-high efficiency linear power amplifiers, mixers, and driver amplifiers in Ku and K bands.
- For high bit rate communication links (4096 QAM) in point-to-point mmwave applications, mmTron designs linear power amplifier and upconverters.
- For phased-array applications, mmTron has developed compact beam steering ICs with integrated 6-bit phase shifter and attenuator for commercial applications.
- mmTron has completed the design of a quad Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) with outstanding noise floor in InP and a 96 Gbuad modulator driver.
- Using Dupont’s LTCC process®, mmTron has designed a mmwave transmitter array for beam steering in mmwave. The LTCC houses mmwave InP LNA, GaAs Mixers and GaN Power Amplifiers.
mmTron INC, a leading provider of mmwave Custom MMICs and integrated transceiver modules, has developed TMC201, a distributed linear amplifier (PA) for commercial, industrial, space and military applications from 2 to 20 GHz.
Based on mmTron linear GaAs technology, the monolithic-microwave integrated-circuit (MMIC) distributed amplifier has 18fB of gain, delivers +26 dBm typical output power at 1-dB compression (P1dB), 2 dB of Noise Figure and 39 dBm OIP3. through 12 GHz and typically +23 dBm through 20 GHz. The TMC201 MMIC features impressive gain and gain flatness over its broad bandwidth across temperature -55 to +85°C, with typical temperature-dependent gain variations of less than 0.03 dB/°C.
The TMC201 is designed for excellent OIP2 making it ideal for applications in
Electronic Warfare, broadband commercial wireless and optical communications systems as well as in military systems.
The TMC201 distributed amplifier is internally matched to 50 ohms and is unconditionally stable. It has typical input and output return loss of 15dB. It operates with typical drain voltages of +5 VDC and typical supply current of 180 mA.
TMC201 is supplied as a RoHS-compliant die measuring 2 x 1.5 x 0.1 mm. The MMIC amplifier is rated for storage temperatures from -65 to +150°C. It is 100% DC and RF tested and visually inspected to MIL-STD-883, Method 2010 requirements.
For more information on the mmwave packages, along with mmTron’ complete portfolio of products, visit Our Products.
mmTron leverages cutting edge technologies in GaAs, GaN, InP, SiGe and RFSOI and focuses on high-growth segments of mmwave markets: 5G, 6G, instrumentation, defense, satellite and aerospace communications. We manage the entire supply chain from working with foundries in GaAs, GaN, SiGe, InP and RFSOI technologies to mmwave surface-mount packaging, volume production testing, and commercial and space qualification.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: North Americas – +1 (707) 849-2842