- Converts balanced signal to unbalanced and vice-versa
- Low insertion loss
- Tight amplitude and phase matching
- 1.25 mm x 0.85 mm symmetrical die layout
- RF systems with balanced and unbalanced signals
- High-speed digital systems requiring balanced to unbalanced transformers
The TMC812 is a low loss, 50 Ω balun covering 11 to 65 GHz. Fabricated with a high power, high Q GaAs process, the balun has low loss, tight gain and phase matching, and high power handling. All ports are DC coupled. The balun is available in die form for assembly in multi-chip modules.
Preliminary Information: The data contained in this document describes new products in the sampling or preproduction phase of development and is for information only. mmTron reserves the right to change without notice the characteristic data and other specifications as they apply to this product.