Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers
MMICs for mmwave
SiGe and InP Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs for 400 Gbps, 600 Gbps, 800 Gbps and Beyond
mmTron Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs are multi-channel and designed for high reliability, high transimpedance gain and automatic gain control and ultra low noise. They are available in die format or surface mount (SMT) MMIC packages. mmTron custom Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs follow space design guidelines and can be Space Qualified.
mmTron custom Optical Transimpedance Amplifier MMICs offer excellent bandwidth, small size and low power dissipation for high data rate communication.
- High Speed Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers (64 Gbaud)
- High Speed Optical Transimpedance Amplifiers (96 Gbaud)
- Coherent optical networking.
- Telecom, metro and Data Center
- Coherent Receivers
- Coherent Transmit-Receive Optical Modules
- SiGe and InP Technologies
- High Sensitivity
- High Gain
- High Bandwidth
- Built-in ESD
- Pb-free RoHS Compliant SMT Packages
- MSL Rating: MSL1
- ESD Rating: Class 1A
- Additional passivation and protection options available
For product data sheets, customization inquiries, and additional information, please specify the product model(s) and/or project requirements in your message.
Reliable Off-the-Shelf MMICs
mmTron is the world’s leading provider of innovative mmwave linear power efficient broadband products. Our focus is on high-growth segments of mmwave markets: 5G, 6G, instrumentation, defense, satellite and aerospace communications.